I just finished writing a piece on the death of Silvio Berlusconi.
Yes I know it is not dead yet but sooner or later will not even get out of the way? And then I, a bit 'to exercise in style, a little' for good luck and a bit 'to keep myself ready, I wrote it.
I know, maybe it's still early, but be alert. Sooner or later Creperie. And that day I will be ready.
soon, hopefully ...
Yes I know it is not dead yet but sooner or later will not even get out of the way? And then I, a bit 'to exercise in style, a little' for good luck and a bit 'to keep myself ready, I wrote it.
I know, maybe it's still early, but be alert. Sooner or later Creperie. And that day I will be ready.
soon, hopefully ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment