Eventually I did. I got rid of my account on facebook. I had written three years ago, invited by a friend recently moved to London and then I had no idea what it was, had probably not as most people now use it.
I had very little contact, mainly because almost none of my friends used (or knew) facebook and why this had not yet turned into voracious center of media attention that has become in recent months.
On balance, I have nothing against facebook. I do not consider an attack on my privacy, I do not think the source of all evil in the world I was creating problems or the storage of bullshit with which he was peppered throughout the years.
The only thing that occasionally bothered me was the trivialization of the concept of friendship that was partly inherent in his philosophy, but eventually even that I had created too many problems. If a flock of decerebration think just click the right mouse button to make friends with someone, their goodness, I would not freaks. I have already expressed
my remarks on the possible effects of the dissociative our massive web presence and even then I found some reasons for what I'm doing now, because in the end there are none.
Even today, if I cancel my account I do not for reasons of principle but out of pure pragmatism. Just in the last few months I realized that I used less and less.
So why not eliminate it altogether?
sooner said than done.
may seem almost an oxymoron that I have taken a similar decision in these days when I am going to part with a lot 'of people, but in the end it has a strong internal logic. The proximity
between two people is not something that can be measured. It has no numerical value nor geographically. Sound trivial, but I have always considered the geographical distance irrelevant. It takes something more than a few hundred kilometers to separate people.
So it will not be an account on the Internet to make a difference ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment