"Lady would give me three pounds of horse meat?" I recommend me nice thin slices of the face. " "Sure!"
will that my Dutch sucks but then I see myself deliver four thick slices of about three fingers.
the guards and ask "You could have a little 'thinner?" , "Sure!" courteous answers the officer at the counter of the butcher of Lombardenstraat Colruyt (which also speaks Italian) and gave me an answer in slices the thickness of two fingers ...
smile, thank you and I'm leaving. It is under these auspices
not excellent starting the preparations for my last BBQ in Leuven. If nothing else, the weather is good ....
the end even the horse meat is not bad and to me personally to blood do not mind. And so, opened the proceedings, including pepperoni, kebabs, lamb chops with honey, beer, rum and anything else that leads to a barbecue last about seven hours to write the word order (at least for now ...) to my Belgian experience.
What about that day?
The food was excellent, the weather's beautiful and wonderful friends.
What about these two years?
that even with their ups and bai two years have been wonderful, especially on the people I met, whose names are little man so if nothing else, do NOT forget someone, so they know who they are ...
thus lowering the tone a bit and wanting to trivialize 'everything here is so small (and certainly incomplete) list of spending I will miss things and I do not miss Belgium.
What do I miss?
- Trappist beers
- The stoofvlees
- I frituur
- The Oude Markt in Leuven The cyborg
- Het Land Beloten
- The jokes about Clearwire and e-leven
- All of you (you know who you are. ..)
- Some idiot ex-lover sessantottino gorilla and sweatshirts North Face, convinced that I do not understand Dutch (Guess who I'm talking about?)
- sparkling tea.
Now prepare your bags, leave everything in order and trying to figure out what the next step. Always accepted that there is no way back but this is still to be seen ...
For the rest, thanks for everything to see you all.
Where we do not know ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment