Similarly it is not necessary share the same blood (or some sections of DNA that you want to ...) to be brothers.
back from the lesson of the Dutch, I discovered that my fraternal friend leads a program on a online radio, and I feel I am about to say goodbye to that of Catania. close even if we do not live more than thirty yards away. Brothers even if we do not have the same parents. A few days ago
reflected on how the recent expansion of the media (especially computer) the risk of diluting our presence until point to set aside our identity. In fact I had forgotten how much those same means can shorten the distance almost to dismiss them.
Many thanks to Salvo (yes, we are even the same name ...) for reminding me.
I know, this post might not be distinguished by its depth, what the fuck you want? If you wanted something profound be reading Umberto Eco, is not it?
soundtrack of the evening, "Stay" by U2 .
0 comments:
Post a Comment