Thursday, November 4, 2010

Write Message In Baby Book

Small self-celebratory post (more or less) Thirty-five years

a couple of days in this part, I started writing this blog (and Sticazzi? "someone will ask ...). Fuckin 'around here and there I find the blogger Play new feature of statistics as a sort of Google Analytics integrated. Not bad ...
The biggest surprise came when I discovered that among the key research that led to this blog is also the phrase "sacred songs recommended by Don Giussani" .
Just imagine my face ...


Preda disbelief, I could not resist the temptation to do the research myself and wonder, that's the second page of results to check the link this post.


Now you do not know what effect such a discovery (probably none) but to know out there, some poor CL was looking for the consolation of the prophet and has instead happened on my bullshit, is making me laugh for about half an hour ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment