On November 2, 1975 Pier Paolo Pasolini died.
On his death there are still many questions, but what many (including myself) will be wondering these days is how he would describe today's Italy if that night thirty-five years ago had not been killed at the selvage ' seaplane base in Ostia. He
attacking the soul of some black Democrats and claimed the right to offend. Question
vain and, alas, no response.
I do not know what he would say Italy but now I know what he was saying that at the time.
And then I just ...
On his death there are still many questions, but what many (including myself) will be wondering these days is how he would describe today's Italy if that night thirty-five years ago had not been killed at the selvage ' seaplane base in Ostia. He
attacking the soul of some black Democrats and claimed the right to offend. Question
vain and, alas, no response.
I do not know what he would say Italy but now I know what he was saying that at the time.
And then I just ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment