This morning my faithful talking mongoose I submitted a track taken from the blog of Massimo Mantellini in which, inspired by a post Sandrone Dazieri, started thinking on some of the side effects that may have over-exposure of a public figure on Facebook.
With Massimo (above the mongoose, not the Mantellini ...), we share many interests including a web presence that borders on compulsive less than a detail, facebook it acts as an element of asymmetry , being himself a staunch detractor. The above post, were taken not so much in fact, not only to support his thesis, but rather as an invitation (addressed to me and other friends) to express our own.
beds both surgeries, I am in substantial agreement with that of Mantellini.
Everything is born (In my opinion) from a basic misunderstanding that underlies facebook. Misunderstanding is very clear, two-way nature, in which they stumbled Dazieri is that his so-called "friends .
See the phrase " on the Internet are all friends of all " crap of course ...
Dazieri part of the error was in accepting the first unknown. I too sometimes happen to get on facebook friend requests from people who do not know (thankfully few and for obvious reasons ...), in which case I do not even ask who the individual in question, and I know not enough , maybe you know him and I do not remember him, but it is clear that if I do not memory, so we're not friends ... Since
Dazieri a public figure, would have to separate the private from the aspect of so-called "institutional" rather creating a fanpage in which his admirers could have been entered to exchange views on him and maybe announce the participation in possible events, but in this case not expect much, because this leads us to confusion generated by Facebook and that is partly a peculiarity of the Internet age.
In the age of Web 2.0, chat, webcam and so on and so forth, there was a sort of division between our physical and our electronic projection.
I am myself and my image but separately.
support of all, we are sympathetic with anyone there any outrage against injustice without leaving home, because it is easy to click but when it comes to putting in the street then we immediately reminded of some other commitment made under the so-called "real life .
Similarly a girl who is not considered a prostitute if he does see her ass on webcam for 10 €, we do not consider ourselves fools if we promise to go to a peace march on facebook and then in fact there are a home.
We are therefore faced an extension of reality is not so different from that imagined by the authors of the current Cyberpunk early 80s. We're getting closer and closer to being One, no one hundred thousand with a dangerous emphasis on no due to the fact that we often forget that while the external reality can also be the result of our perceptions, the interior as it may be multifaceted, it is still a. And the ubiquity of electronically can not be transformed into dissociation.
Urgerebbe then, by all of us, a reaffirmation of its " be a .
I have my post on twitter.
I'm the shit that I write on the blog.
I click on my facebook.
I am my webcam image.
I am the idiot who played at thirty still s'accatta the giunnaletti.
I am the Boeotian who gets drunk and makes jokes at Westmalle Tripel aloud in the presence of strangers.
I am more than the sum of my parts, but in the same way each of my shares in itself it is me and not someone else.
The role-playing game works until you realize it's a game, otherwise it leads to the disease.
In other words, we simply had too much telematics explosion that has allowed us to be ubiquitous, to feel involved without making the slightest effort, to have so many friends without ever having set foot outside the house.
much this really lasts, I honestly do not know. Probably the time a few generations, the short time that all this slop is metabolized by people like me who happen to him if the view is and allow those who did were born to learn to live within its size.
0 comments:
Post a Comment