Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dangers Of Neilmed Sinus Rinse

Combating land mafia in Belgium

Last Saturday I discovered that with improper delay Marco Rizzo and Lelio Bonaccorso , Authors of the remarkable biography of Peppino Impastato , will be guests of Leuven my favorite comics to promote the Dutch edition of their work.
Take immediate urgency to take action.
Parto then to Brussels, harboring the hope that the Piola have at least one copy of the Italian, the fact is my accomplices in Catania and the upcoming Easter holidays there are no technical time for me to send.
arrived in Brussels that I discover with horror that the peg is closed because of these holidays, I come home ... but not defeated
Having battered the fuck to half of Europe (including authors) I give up the obvious: there's no way to recover the balloon in the language of Dante.
Patience ...
Fast forward to seven days and here we are today.
two o'clock I go calmly to the time of Parijstraat and after buying my weekly quota of comics, weighing the pros and cons and finally draw the dice: if I can not buy the coveted volume in the language of Dante, buy it in that of Van Basten, then I am going to buy " Peppino Impastato - een TEGEN nar de maffia , if nothing else I will have an opportunity to practice my Dutch limp.
waiting to be set up booth for signatures I enjoy bad coffee in the meantime, noting the emergence of a small row composed enough to casual passers-by as native readers.

In line for the autograph of the rite are discovered strange affinity, are discussed and curious coincidences between an immigrant in the Netherlands who was passing by Leuven-case and a pair of Flemish Italian fans there is discovered in Sicily abroad. So no matter if you Catania or Messina, no one cares about you liotru brand on it buddaci or t'addubbi loaves to ca 'meusa today Semu all all devout, if not Sant'Agata certainly the cannoli and the prickly pear share a story to tell that we persist despite the mutterings of those who intones the usual mantra: "Eh vabbeh, but is not that every time we talk about the Sicilian mafia can always talk to ...".
But yes, we persist in talking about the mafia, because continuing to ignore it, continuing to speak of sun, sea, Etna, puppet and Great, continuing to speak words of crap and hiding heads in the sand does not conclude anything.
So here we are in a row, enjoying an unusually clement weather, welcoming the fact that a story might not accessible to all has translated into a language spoken by very few, hoping that it is only the beginning. Why
to fight the Mafia is sometimes enough to read a comic, just to make a drawing.

The usual suspects, the heralds of 'optimism , say it is a drop in the bucket, but still drops has made the sea ...
Back home, jot down these four lines, exhaust photos and contemplate my dedication.

eat Thai tonight. I know this has nothing to do shit, but somehow I had to finish the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment