chapter 2 - chapter 1
not neghiamolo, the weather is hot. Anyone who knows me knows how I feel. This could be the first in a series or the first and last story of the 2010 election, I want to use as a guideline to the logic of my argument, ignoring the criticism of political temperament.
let's pretend for a moment that the list of Formigoni has been admitted, I focus on the exclusion of the PDL with regard to the jurisdiction of Rome and I wonder (and how many do) because they have ruled out the list of the PDL?
The answer, which you can find on any body of information is: have submitted their list out of time.
Fatigue and not just to understand what's the plot, because if you never speak as guilty of this If you have to look at who has not done its job.
0 comments:
Post a Comment