Friday, March 19, 2010

Biella Crib And Matching Dresser

2010 election - 2010 election

I do not want to risk wrong, but exactly one week from the election campaign will have its final word. Saturday 27 who will go to vote will use it to reflect. Sunday 28 and Monday 29 elections (until 15) and then the results Monday night, accompanied by various:
-I knew it was going well;
-I told him that was burned;
-ho won the same, non-
I was elected by 200 votes,
-people did not understand;
short, I could go on, but then the elections are also beautiful to these comments out of the seat. Baragiano I do not know how things are going, maybe my approach is wrong, is not politically useful to reason about a single country, but I think it should be done on an idea of \u200b\u200bthe region as a unified whole.
Unfortunately, I fear that the elections (like this) with the passage of time, will not shape the project or the idea of \u200b\u200ba particular institution, but will be used to dig up even more, or to start doing it, a trench between various factions that oppose and which could be purely and simply, not a political project, but the flag of a party or a political reference.
updates will follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment