Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Clip Art Of A Sandrail

The experience of death (2.0)

I died in a beautiful evening of March of 2009. Nothing foreshadowed an end so sudden and unexpected, assuming that death brings with it a between announcement and its quirks is to give us informed. I was strangely light supper, and I felt really fit, but for me it was time for the 'fatal link'. My last act was sharing with his friend Jacques Brel Dario Arkel. An anonymous gesture, at least, negligible but which contained, without knowing it, the germ of a goodbye. At that point, a rapid communication, "the user has exceeded the maximum number of links. The automatic facebook again, for the last time I spoke like a god nega.Ero been 'banned', horrible word computer, which is usually indicated with the hell of users.




Then I smoked my last cigarette, which I had not been granted before, and I thought "Who cares ... I reactivated a few days (maybe), or I re -Register now (maybe). Both are also on Twitter, beautiful but a bit 'hectic, and linked_in very useful, but frankly a bit' Pallos. In the frenzy of these thoughts I have decided that the most interesting thing was born, regeneration is my own form, re-emerge on facebook with my own tics and my mental default.


In the transition from one state to another, from death to rebirth, like the famous Phoenix, there was something electric, a new vitality and a frenzy ritrovata.Questa me feeling lasted for a few moments, when he discovered, with great regret, that nothing I had stayed, my digital promiscuity was was removed, the body of my links returned to hell banned. And this is what you freaks, I ask? For me it was precisely the most painful discovery.


sure that even a part of you was dead all over the destiny of your discussions in which I had participated in had expired, mutilated sentences, interrupted dialogue, responses made vain by the disappearance of the questions.


This is the digital storage that we are building? A computer system that fucks sharing? The cooperation which is 'banned'? I do not know, ask you.This is death 2.0, gentlemen. Go away without a trace: the worst of deaths.

0 comments:

Post a Comment