History Eluana yesterday wrote one of the most important chapters of the entire dilemma that involved the entire society Italian, I personally I thought I had an idea and clearly delineated, but do not deny that all this fuss made me flinch more than once, it will be for the bad information we are given, but I think mainly because it is a case of personal conscience, and for this I can not understand the full exploitation of the affair by all the national political class.
I thought and I think that Eluana for 17 years now and life could not be called that every single person should be able to express when it is able to do so, its clear desire for such decisions. As an Italian, I admit and acknowledge that our nation has many problems, but since we are a society of a secular state, we can not leave issues so important without rules that protect everyone: secular and religious. Everyone, just because its a personal conscience, diverse and varied than the other, must honor above all the others to see their respected. It should be acknowledged that
Beppino Englaro with his stubbornness and high public spirit, has waged a battle, you won only when the will of his daughter has been recognized by our government. He could do like many other people (read here to understand ), however, Mr. Englaro has struggled against all odds, in Italy to pursue a road of this type is difficult and dangerous, and he did it for me is a hero of freedom and civil society civil clashes vs lay Catholics have no reason to exist.
PS altappone not comment, it does so on its own.
I thought and I think that Eluana for 17 years now and life could not be called that every single person should be able to express when it is able to do so, its clear desire for such decisions. As an Italian, I admit and acknowledge that our nation has many problems, but since we are a society of a secular state, we can not leave issues so important without rules that protect everyone: secular and religious. Everyone, just because its a personal conscience, diverse and varied than the other, must honor above all the others to see their respected. It should be acknowledged that
Beppino Englaro with his stubbornness and high public spirit, has waged a battle, you won only when the will of his daughter has been recognized by our government. He could do like many other people (read here to understand ), however, Mr. Englaro has struggled against all odds, in Italy to pursue a road of this type is difficult and dangerous, and he did it for me is a hero of freedom and civil society civil clashes vs lay Catholics have no reason to exist.
PS altappone not comment, it does so on its own.
0 comments:
Post a Comment