Lake
First I introduce myself, I Manaland, 25, graduated in computer engineering.
Following a slow process of metamorphosis, I decided to change my life, leave behind the certainties and to address an entirely new situation for me.
So far my life has been normal, too! So it's time to play around.
is not easy for me, I am a person who likes certainty and security which they give, but how in the story to be moving my blog I realized in recent years that is not the best way to live their lives .
We must not lay up for what has been achieved, but aspire to be something more.
I know that is not easy, life is not easy and sometimes take certain decisions is not trivial, it seems to be on the edge of a deep lake, whose dark on the bottom we see our shine dreams, our goals, in front of us a beautiful landscape but it is always equal to itself, monotonous and a lake that guards our desires. So there we are inert to observe the dark surface of the lake, in the ephemeral peace of mind, but with a certain dissatisfaction with what the future holds.
The purpose for which I opened this blog is to discuss that leap into the unknown that each of us carries inside.
0 comments:
Post a Comment