SOS Blog Day 2006 - Jumping Love on the Run!
post a message I came by mail and tells the doubts related to problems of love, but that are relevant to a leap in the dark. This is why I decided to publish the post, we try to help this friend of ours.
A few months things with what you could call my girl do not go at all well.
We come from a history of troubled few years, full of ups and downs, but seasoned with a great relationship between us. Both argue that the other person was very important for us and still is.
However she indicated that no more evidence that special feeling that is essential to bring forward a report and decided to terminate the relationship, I will be in love.
So far there is nothing strange, indeed we must admit the correctness of her difficulty in admitting this. But there is one aspect that I can not digest.
you, I often questioned on the issue, admitted that while he was thinking of closing the story has been assailed by serious doubts: "I can find another person who understands me like him to fly? Will meet someone you do not even need open your mouth if you already understand something wrong? Someone to joke and tease themselves like we did? And most of all to talk for hours ...?".
He also admitted he would like to live with me still so many beautiful things. He hopes to never lose.
She herself has called this decision a jump ... a leap towards what?
Right now I'm evil and try to understand the situation to try to knock it over, but I can not. I just do not understand what has pushed to jump, though eventually all these doubts and they want me involved.
I know that it is difficult to comment without knowing much about the specific case, but maybe you have had similar experiences and can help me. Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment