And this time the die is cast.
This time our adorable saltafossi National has a narrow escape.
And save it from the brink, including hawks, doves, quail and so on, have done their part and also the lords Scilipoti Calearo gift, Di Pietro and Veltroni, because those who think that Silvio is the cause of all evil would do well to occasionally give a look at the filth buried under the carpet of your own home.
few years ago, people like if only they'd have the satisfaction of saying that we would not vote or had not voted at all, we could say that they had lost part of their electorate, there was also removed this satisfaction, for it was miserable. Because these "gentlemen" (as the rest of the parliament to which they belong) are not the result of the will of the sovereign people (these days too often and inappropriately mentioned) but an electoral law that makes the game of building its cornerstone.
In times like these, many people ask me how do I go to the polls, I have always considered it a duty to vote even before a law. And these days to tell the truth I wonder too. The truth
for me is that voting is a ritual. A civil ceremony. Opposed to the many uncivilized rituals of churches, mosques and synagogues.
And perhaps the problem lies here, because the behavior influenced by the rite is a short step.
Maybe a few years now, I vote the same way that some Christians go to church.
You get up on Sunday morning, you sign and you beat your chest without too much attention to what he says that kind strange dress, without asking what is a Jew to do on the wall.
And perhaps without realizing it, I do the same.
I get up in the morning, before the ballot, barro symbol and go out.
Why did I do?
Why is my duty, because is right, because I think I contribute to public life in my country, why and what is expected of me ...
E minor reflection of the months preceding that day. It matters little that the destruction of that gesture will do our elected representatives in the days that follow.
The only question that remains is: how long does it take to make a gesture heard in an automatic? Yesterday in Rome was
guerrillas.
And yet you wonder: what we have witnessed?
At the outbreak of anger of a generation disillusioned?
to the provocations of the usual violent mob?
Those guys were giving vent to their frustration, or they were playing into the hands of someone else?
Both of them or none of the two?
And if they were only doing what was expected of them? If you were operating according to our (and their) expectations? Acting in accordance with preconceived, part of a historical script now etched in our minds and in our collective unconscious.
This free will with which we fill the mouth is often just an empty box?
really exist and perhaps we are using it the wrong way?
Or perhaps we are just hamsters on a wheel?
This time our adorable saltafossi National has a narrow escape.
And save it from the brink, including hawks, doves, quail and so on, have done their part and also the lords Scilipoti Calearo gift, Di Pietro and Veltroni, because those who think that Silvio is the cause of all evil would do well to occasionally give a look at the filth buried under the carpet of your own home.
few years ago, people like if only they'd have the satisfaction of saying that we would not vote or had not voted at all, we could say that they had lost part of their electorate, there was also removed this satisfaction, for it was miserable. Because these "gentlemen" (as the rest of the parliament to which they belong) are not the result of the will of the sovereign people (these days too often and inappropriately mentioned) but an electoral law that makes the game of building its cornerstone.
In times like these, many people ask me how do I go to the polls, I have always considered it a duty to vote even before a law. And these days to tell the truth I wonder too. The truth
for me is that voting is a ritual. A civil ceremony. Opposed to the many uncivilized rituals of churches, mosques and synagogues.
And perhaps the problem lies here, because the behavior influenced by the rite is a short step.
Maybe a few years now, I vote the same way that some Christians go to church.
You get up on Sunday morning, you sign and you beat your chest without too much attention to what he says that kind strange dress, without asking what is a Jew to do on the wall.
And perhaps without realizing it, I do the same.
I get up in the morning, before the ballot, barro symbol and go out.
Why did I do?
Why is my duty, because is right, because I think I contribute to public life in my country, why and what is expected of me ...
E minor reflection of the months preceding that day. It matters little that the destruction of that gesture will do our elected representatives in the days that follow.
The only question that remains is: how long does it take to make a gesture heard in an automatic? Yesterday in Rome was
guerrillas.
And yet you wonder: what we have witnessed?
At the outbreak of anger of a generation disillusioned?
to the provocations of the usual violent mob?
Those guys were giving vent to their frustration, or they were playing into the hands of someone else?
Both of them or none of the two?
And if they were only doing what was expected of them? If you were operating according to our (and their) expectations? Acting in accordance with preconceived, part of a historical script now etched in our minds and in our collective unconscious.
This free will with which we fill the mouth is often just an empty box?
really exist and perhaps we are using it the wrong way?
Or perhaps we are just hamsters on a wheel?
0 comments:
Post a Comment