Thursday, October 5, 2006

Pokemon Ti-84 Plus Games

Cut ...

After a little 'back to writing.
recent times have not been simple for the most intimate part of myself, so I lost the urge to write, to communicate my feelings. Now that the jump is approaching I want to return to contribute to this blog, partly because I see that I have a constant number of visits, people probably expect to read something (and I am very pleased).
Today I'd like to talk about another one of those things that tend to slow when we change something in our lives: our past.
With those words, I refer to all those who have past experience in which we are rooted in the environment, family, friends, work and places.
All these aspects give us security in a sense, more or less real.
Well, to make our jump is necessary to cut in some way with our past. I do not claim to be simple, indeed, but it is important to release ourselves from that which hinders us, to finally take flight.
I'm not saying that we must deny our past, our friends, our experiences, on the contrary, we must treasure it and get better, to grasp what they gave us, what made us grow and treasure it in what will be our new life.
If you do not feel ready to cut with the past, it was not even ready to jump, it would be like trying to fly with one wing, would take very little. Let us behind what has been, let's head in that each of us is a person with their own identity and individuality, respect for herself to live their lives. When we understand who we are as we are for the experiences we have done for the people with whom we interacted, but who continue to be an independent individual, then we will feel free to take on the dark path of a bifurcation in what is the path of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment