Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Chetna Mysore Malliage

Exploring

I was facing the world of blogs very recently, but I was lucky enough to meet the now very interesting blog that impressed me, because their authors are shaping them like I would do with mine.
This led me to get familiar with people definitely different from each other, but always have something in common with me.
Today I offer two quotes in my opinion very, very intense and meaningful, which I had to know through his friend Raul blogger.
The following example, but not the comment, I'll leave you readers to the first comments, I'd be able to start a confrontation between us on how each interprets these songs, which seems to me sock a brush with the tone of this blog.

The first comes from "J. Cau, The Knight, Death and the Devil Ciarrapico publisher, Rome, 1985"
Nothing is more beautiful when man advances. The soldier who leaves the file and it says a volunteer. The bullfighter who tears out Burladero, casts his peons and explains the hood. And the image of the naive cowboy who enters the saloon, cleaves the meeting petrified and heads for the bar. Everything creaks in the hearts of other men when one of them steps forward two steps, comes off the line and shape it around itself a barrier invarcabile respect. Mothers and girlfriends beg and do not know which can have a rival's death. "Do not get ahead! Come back! ". It 's late. The son ol'amante has heard the incredible appeal of love and turns to another women face in shadow, a blank stare. "I do not know us more," cries the mother. It 's true. He is no longer the same since you came along. He no longer has a past. Women, there is a foreigner because he chose to be born a second time and is released at that moment for himself and not from your gut. Heroism: wild creation of self to work by himself, man by man.

The second is a piece by Kenneth Blanchard
We should learn to look for reasons for doing things rather than excuses for not doing them. Most people are not aware of their qualities and how it can get from life. We are more skilled than we realize and own inner resources to which we have never drawn. The first step to exploit our untapped potential and build confidence in ourselves just enough groped for a company that is important to us, accepting the risk of failure. This is an effort that ultimately pays, as it leads to a series of small victories and an increased self-confidence, helping to pave the way to success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment